Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today is the Day




This is it- I am offically 25. Please ignore my towels and the crap in my closet-I am new at this! What did I get for my birthday- a membership to weight watchers. I realized a while ago that I am an idiot and can not do simple math- and that 11/11/11 is in fact 31 months away from here- which really only makes this situation better for me- the poor girl who is supposed to only wigh like 150lbs- and with the exception of the day I checked out of the hospital from gall bladder surgury and not eating for three days- has not seen that number since the fifth grade- or in more simple terms-15 YEARS. Weight not as bad as I thought- I can once again use the wii fit : 328.4- this is week one...Just wanted to document my starting point


1 comment:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

Happy birthday and good luck.